Avec énormément de retard, voici venir Unifi 3.1.6beta, une version que vous n’avez sans doute pas manquée d’installer j’imagine, si l’esprit geek vous anime 😉
Les nouveautés sont multiples, in english dans le texte :
Multi-site management, read-only admin support
- Instead of running multiple controllers, now you can use one controller to manage multiple sites.
- Each site has its own configurations, maps, statistics, guest portals and is logically separated.
- Moreover, you can delegate administrative rights (readonly/readwrite) to other people.
Seamless Roaming – Zero-Handoff
- Running radios on the same channel with the same BSSID. No controller is required for its operation.
- Now you can create multiple WLAN groups and assign them to an AP’s radio.
- Rogue AP detection
- more descriptive email alerts
- basic SNMP support
- enhanced load balanding per radio
- voucher customization
- additional payment gateway support (Stripe, QuickPay, Authorized.Net, MerchantWarrior)
- ability to reset current statistic
- allow the config to stay during uninstall for Windows
- controller performance enhancement
- Insights tab: Past Wireless Connections, Past Guest Authorizations
- standard-based roaming support (PMK-Caching, Inter-AP commmunication)
- Access Points tab: Config view, Performance view (footnote 1)
- enhanced wireless uplink
- UAP-Pro wireless uplink support (UAP-Pro can use its 5G as uplink or take 8 wireless downlinks)
Source : Ubiquiti